Halloween Giftcard Competition
Turf out the traditional this Halloween!
With so many people under lockdown, others who are missing loved ones, and all of us facing vast changes in our lives, it can seem like an inappropriate move to go “trick or treating”. After all, it’s not great to knock on neighbours’ doors if they are already having a tough time.
Yes, Covid has turned the tables on many traditional activities – and that may well include Halloween. But that doesn’t mean the fun has to stop!
Make Halloween hilarious!
Have a fabulous family fun evening. After all, Halloween falls on a Saturday this year, so you have all day to enjoy.
For the kids (from 3 to 103)
- Add spaghetti to a pizza, and call it worms
- Float eyeball candies in a green jelly
- Add food colouring to drinks to make blood-red lemonade, or mouldy-green looking cordials.
- Buy a tub of candy-floss and use it to top ice-cream like spiders’ webs
- Go on a bug-hunt in the garden, and photograph the spiders, slugs and snails that live nearby
- Have a kreepy-karaoke – singalong to all the horror songs you can find.
- Dig out your board games and go traditional.Games like “Operation” or Harry Potter games are great fun, and make such a change from looking at the TV or computer screen. (feel like buying a boardgame? Check out our giftcards first and pay with one, to save cash)
- Read a spooky book or tell each other (age appropriate) ghost stories
Of course – all the above need to be age-appropriate, so aim for caution with your younger ones, who may be waking you up in the night with a nightmare!
Don’t cave in to Covid! Instead, enter the Cardyard competition to win a £10 Amazon.co.uk giftcard.
Simply share our post and like our page to win. And – please also post a spooky Halloween snack or drink, recipe or photograph. Or tell us the name of your favourite spooky movie.
Let’s up-scale Halloween with fun photos, and shared posts.
We’ll be drawing the competition on the 31st October,
Each like and share is a separate entry, and there are FIVE e-gift cards to be won, so please visit us on all the platforms.
Competition closes 31/10/2020.
Entrants need to be 18 or over.
Judge’s decision is final.
No purchase necessary.
Winners will be notified and names will be posted on social media.
2nd of October, 2020More blog posts