Updated 26th April 21.
This is an update to our previous blog post. We have reduced our office presence to comply with government guidance for reducing travel and contact, and this further affects incoming physical 'sell' gift cards. It also affects outgoing bought physical gift cards. It does not affect electronic gift cards.
- The office is now manned on a Wednesday when we process physical gift cards.
- Physical 'sell' gift cards received up to a Tuesday are processed on Wednesday.
- Any physical 'sell' gift cards received after Tuesday are processed the following Wednesday.
- Orders for physical gift cards are sent out on a Wednesday. Orders bought before 12 noon on a Wednesday are sent out on the Wednesday.
- Orders for physical gift cards bought after 12 noon will be sent on the day the office is next manned, the following Wednesday.
The number of physical gift cards have drastically reduced, fortunately offset by an increase in electronic gift cards which we process straight away (office hours working from home). We remain busy and are thankful to all our customers.
We wish all our customers and visitors, and your loved ones, the fortune of good health.
From the Cardyard team.
2nd of April, 2020More blog posts