Will you accept and validate my gift card?
- It must match the description and type. We accept transcript codes directly into the website for several retailers and are expanding this possibillity.
- Missing, incomplete or invalid cards will be marked as invalid and not accepted.
- If you are sending an email gift card and the link to a website to retrieve the card and a form is required or password, we will not be able to process it, so make sure it’s simple and clear.
- Refund/return and exchange cards are non-transferrable and we have an agreement with the shops that we won't take them. The value of all the cards & vouchers you sell to us in one go (package) cannot exceed £500* unless you have obtained our agreement.
- You cannot sell us more than £1,000* worth of cards in one month without our agreement.
- You must have a UK billing address.
- It must have a minimum of 3 months expiry
- The value and expiry date of the gift card must match the data provider.
- If you are selling us gift cards worth over £200 we may ask you for details on their source - ie where they came from plus we require a photo ID or passport with utility bill due to our due diligence process.